Commercial Roll Off Waste Management
Superior waste services and competitive roll off dumpster prices for businesses in NY Counties of Ulster, Greene and Columbia.
County Waste and Recycling of South Cairo, NY offers timely commercial roll off dumpster rentals to construction contractors and businesses in Columbia, Greene, and Ulster counties.
For residents, we off an easy step-by-step process for Residential Roll Off Dumpster Rentals.
County Waste roll off dumpster rental service:
- Offers a large inventory of roll off container sizes for small and large projects.
- Offers a flexible service schedule: daily, weekly, or as needed.
- Employs professional roll off drivers with job site experience.
- Strives to assure complete safety of employees, customers and the public in all of our operations.
Roll Off Dumpster Sizes
County Waste NY roll off professionals can help select the right size of container for your project. A variety of other heavy-duty services, like compactors, are also available for customers that generate large volumes of waste.
|10 Yard *||13'||8'||3'-5"|
|20 Yard||22' 9-1/2"||8'||3'-5"|
|30 Yard||22' 9-1/2"||8'||5'-2"|
|40 Yard||22' 9-1/2"||8'||6'-10"|
Construction projects create bulky, non-compactible wastes like cardboard, sheetrock, wood, and other materials, that can be easily managed and hauled away in high-capacity roll off containers. Roll off containers can be hand-fed thanks to their large 7-foot rear doors, and will also accommodate forklifts for depositing extremely bulky or heavy materials.
Contractors with project-specific approaches to managing construction waste, including diversion, turn to County Waste NY professionals for their experience, service capacity, and their single point of contact to coordinate the safe and timely removal of materials at their job sites.
To help manage the economic viability of diverting construction waste from disposal on the job site, County Waste & Recycling understands that contractors strive to balance:
- Placing containers close to workforce and for maneuverability
- Keeping dumpster volumes high to minimize transportation costs
- Eliminating the contamination of material-specific containers
- Having the fewest number of dumpsters for specific types of materials
Roll Off Materials
For safety, environmental and legal reasons, County Waste NY only handles certain materials. Please speak with a sales representative about any special waste or recycling materials your business or project generates.
Acceptable Roll Off Materials
- Construction Debris
- General Appliances (Freon removed and stickered)
- General Office Waste
- Landscaping Debris (Minimum amount of dirt)
Unacceptable Roll Off Materials
- Air Conditioners (With Freon)
- Drums / Barrels
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical waste
- Oils / Gasoline
- Paint Cans (With liquid and/or lids attached)
- Propane tanks
- Refrigerators (With Freon)
- Tree Stumps
Roll Off Safety
For the safety of everyone, please follow these roll off safety guidelines:
- Roll off containers cannot be placed under power lines.
- Only place acceptable materials in the container and load it evenly.
- Do not load materials beyond the container weight limits.
- Do not load materials above the height of the “FILL LINE”
- Do not place any liquid, toxic, flammable or hazardous materials in the container.
- Keep children away from roll off containers.
- Keep everyone away when the roll off is being delivered or picked up.
County Waste and Recycling offers several types of high-capacity compactors that are engineered to be left on customer premises and can be hand-fed, chute-fed or hopper-fed.
Commercial waste collection customers with high-volume, low-density waste materials – such as the wet waste of grocery stores and hotels – are often best served by self-contained compactors. Stationary compactors are applicable for high-volume waste materials. Depending on the materials, two to three times as much waste can be handled with a compactor system, thus reducing the frequency of commercial waste collections.